Re: DWN #49 2002 typo?

Tomohiro KUBOTA:

> I hope more plain words without fear of misunderstanding are used.
> Please don't use minor meaning of a word with multiple meanings.

Isn't that why we are translating the pages to the different languages?
To make sure people understand the pages without needing to know the
finer aspects of the source language?

I often look up words in my dictionary when I translate to make sure I
get it right. I most often do, but sometimes I don't. I translate to
make sure that the people that cannot read the English text well enough
can understand the translation.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/