"Last minute notes" on /CD/

Hello,

at the bottom of /CD/, there is a "last minute notes" paragraph which
is identical to the one at the top of /CD/releases/. To make life
easier for the translators, I've knocked up the WML below to
automatically copy the paragraph from /CD/releases/ to /CD/. If there
are cleaner ways to do this, please tell me - otherwise I'm going to
commit it to CVS.

In /CD/index.wml:

+    {#releases#:
+    #include "releases/index.wml"
+    :##}

+    ...<latest-release-notes>...

The releases slice is just a dummy, in order to get at the definition
of <latest-release-notes> while ignoring the remaining content of
releases/index.wml.

In /CD/releases/index.wml:

        <dd><p>\
+       <define-tag latest-release-notes>\
        The original 2.2rev4 CDs for the powerpc architecture
        were not bootable. They were regenerated - the resulting
        2.2rev4.1 release does not differ from 2.2rev4 except on
        powerpc.\
+       </define-tag><latest-release-notes>\

I'm also going to add a dependency
    index.$(LANGUAGE).html: releases/index.wml

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _