Debian in Farsi

Hi All,

I am new to this list and the Debian WWW translation in general. This is a
followup on discussions with Josip.

I have attempted to translate the Debian web pages into Farsi. I did the
initial translation of the .wml files, what resulted in corrupted files
because I had saved everything in UTF-8.
Besides the fact that my editor messed up the other's file format:
It is essential and recommended for Farsi to use UTF-8. What is the
workaround for us to use UTF-8 for the translation? Is there a general
procedure available?

Thanks,
Arash