Re: Priorities for translation?

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001 06:34:12 +0200 (CEST)
peter karlsson <peter@softwolves.pp.se> wrote:

> Mart van de Wege:
>
> > After banging my head against the wall a few times (first time I ever
> > used CVS, nowhere in the manpage does it say how to create a
> > ~/.cvspass file,
>
> Interesting, the manual page doesn't actually list the  login  command.
> It's on the  cvs --help  screen, though.
>
> > Where do I start? Any parts of the webpage that require priority work
> > in translating? I generally have my browser set to english when
> > visiting www.debian.org, but rather than switching to dutch and just
> > randomly start browsing, maybe some of you have a suggestion?
>
> Did you read the documentation on http://www.debian.org/devel/website/ ?
> It has documents describing what to do and in which order. Of course,
> much is already done (such as the templates, but you might need to go
> through it for additions since it was last translated), but it should
> provide some hints.

Thanks all,

I did see the docs on the development pages. I must have overlooked the
parts listing the priority targets for translation, as I can't remember
them. Well, work is quiet these days, and I'm on an evening shift, so I'll
get plenty of time to RTFM today.

Mart

--
'Quoth the mailserver: 554!'