Re: Priorities for translation?

Mart van de Wege:

> After banging my head against the wall a few times (first time I ever
> used CVS, nowhere in the manpage does it say how to create a
> ~/.cvspass file,

Interesting, the manual page doesn't actually list the  login  command.
It's on the  cvs --help  screen, though.

> Where do I start? Any parts of the webpage that require priority work
> in translating? I generally have my browser set to english when
> visiting www.debian.org, but rather than switching to dutch and just
> randomly start browsing, maybe some of you have a suggestion?

Did you read the documentation on http://www.debian.org/devel/website/ ?
It has documents describing what to do and in which order. Of course,
much is already done (such as the templates, but you might need to go
through it for additions since it was last translated), but it should
provide some hints.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html