/devel/debian-jr/packaged

Yesterday I've taken the opportunity to restructure the address mentioned
above.  I've showed it SynrG for reviewing and since the new system is
easier to maintain, has less overhead (i.e. tags) and is able to work
together with translations, he hasn't objected, so it's uploaded.

I've modified the english original as well as translations I've found
(i.e. swedish, japanese and german).

For peterk: Swedish translation is in place and since not much content
has changed in the original, the translation should be up-to-date as
well.  The next compile on klecker will create a half-swedish version
of packaged.sv.html.  All Desc files are missing at the moment.

Since lines starting with a hash sign are ignored, we can continue to
use #use translation-check version="1.1" for those files, some stat
programs (e.g. for klecker/~joey/webwml/) would continue to work for
these as well.  Comments?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.