Re: Debian WWW CVS: joey

Martin Schulze:

> Do you know a solution for this problem?

The comment said something about these navbars being autogenerated. If that
is true, why aren't they just generated by the Makefile, so we won't need to
have the files in CVS at all?

> Wrt. translation-check, this won't work for the files in
> /devel/debian-jr/ either.  However, we can make them work there,
> somehow...

I noticed that problem before. I could look into this later.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html