Re: improved rounded boxes on the web site

On Sun, Nov 12, 2000 at 04:35:16PM +0100, peter karlsson wrote:
> > I invite you all to visit
> >
> > 	http://joy.gkvk.hr/rounded/
>
> Well, it looks better, but the blue navigation bar should be left
> justified to the same margin as the red navigation bar.

Done.

> And while you're at it, why not make the copyright info at the bottom
> into a rounded box as well (that would reduce the <hr> count by one,
> and doing that is always good).

Right... I've thought about including the languages thing in the new box,
but it didn't look good, it was too clunky. I've moved those two parts below
a thin <hr> without a shade, and put them side by side, with the copyright
info in a blue box.

Take a look, the URL is the same, http://joy.gkvk.hr/rounded/ .

While changing this I've found that the languages function and the footer
template each include a <hr> line, so I had to fix them not do that... most
templates used them, so we're going to have one _thorough_ rebuild :)

And while we're removing endless <hr>s, I've gotten rid of Open Hardware
mentioning. That project is fairly dead now, Wichert told me there hasn't
been any activity on it for years. So advertizing it on www.d.o isn't
helping it, and it's just cluttering up our front page.