improved rounded boxes on the web site

Hey people,

I invite you all to visit

	http://joy.gkvk.hr/rounded/

It contains the Debian front page, but the red and blue boxes on it have
rounded edges. The logo and pretty-printed Debian text is centered.

I've fixed both issues noticed previously -- the colspan'ed blue box on MSIE
and some NSes is fixed, and the alignment of navbar images in all browsers
is fairly correct. I haven't uploaded any other pages there so don't bother
clicking on the links, you'll just be adding junk to my error.log.

Note: if you don't prefer rounded boxes to rectangle, I'd like to know if
you think this layout of rounded boxes is acceptable. The template is
changed so all pages would have the top set up like that. The devel/ page
would be very similar to the above, too. I'm this -><- close to commiting
the above changes to CVS. :)