Re: translation-check.wml

Marcin Owsiany:

> These are good ideas.

Thanks.

> One question, though: will 2 types of 'out-of-dateness' be enough?

I think so. Of course one can consider adding any number of levels, but
I think that two are enough, first a gentle reminder, then a strong
message saying that it is old.

> That's why i made a small perl script (posted Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000
> 14:27:16 +0200), that checks if the translated file should be
> rebuilt.

I didn't see that until after I posted my message (sent my message
before fetchmail'ing yours), but that seems like a very good idea
(haven't tested it, though).

> I'll add support for the features you added to translation-check.wml
> to it by Monday.

Wonderful! I'll switch the Swedish translation over to use
translation-check as soon as that is in the CVS.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html