proposal to allow translations of news titles

As I suspect that translators would like the ability to translate the title
of News items without having to translate the entire file, the following
mechanism has been created. It only requires three changes to
template/debian/recent_list.wml

A translator wishing to translate the title of News/1998/file.wml
simply creates the file News/1998/file.title with the following
contents:

<define-tag pagetitle>TRANSLATED_TITLE</define-tag>
<define-tag release_date>DATE</define-tag>

TRANSLATED_TITLE is the translated title. It should have something
like [in English] (appropriately translated) appended to denote that
the item is actually in English. I don't believe the DATE needs to be
modified (although it may be for japanese).

Jay Treacy