Re: Will wml overwrite static pages?

On Jan 01, James A. Treacy wrote:
> I don't remember the origin of the old files. Adding foo.wml will
> cause foo.html to be replaced. Once the new files are added, tell
> me and I'll remove any old files that are no longer used.

I've distilled the most important information down to a single page
that's in a similar format to the other "ports" pages; as far as I'm
concerned, the old pages can be removed.  I may eventually "bring in"
the unofficial install guides hosted on www.linux-m68k.org, but
they'll be done in .wml too.

So, the bottom line is that whatever isn't in CVS under
webwml/english/ports/m68k can disappear.

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence        |             The Linux/m68k FAQ             |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>   |   http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html   |
|       Debian Developer       |           Your site belongs here.          |
|    http://www.debian.org/    |       [Commercialize your sig today!]      |