Re: Gender diversity and inclusiveness in Free Software

On 06/03/2019 19:51, Molly de Blanc wrote:
> Hi Sruthi,
>
> Do you have any specific questions? It might be easier to go from ther.e

I hadn't actually thought about specific questions. But since you asked,
I think I can come up with a few of them.

1. How did you get introduced to Free Software?
2. Did you find yourself inclusive in the Free Software community
initially? Do you feel any difference now?
3. Are there any gender specific issues/barriers that affected/is
affecting you as Free Software contributor?
4. Some suggestions to improve the gender diversity in Free Software
community.
5. Any personal experience worth sharing.

Suggestions welcome.