Got 5 minutes to help me?

I'm working on a product review comparing online survey software, which means I need to collect a bit of data. (Otherwise, obviously, I cannot judge how good its reporting tools are.)

Rather than putting together dumb questions like, "What is your favorite color?" I created a survey for software developers (and testers, and anyone else in the dev cycle) to learn what really matters when we're looking for a new job. It should take only about 5 minutes to answer.

I can't use the data for any "real" results as it isn't a scientific survey (it's self-selected, for one thing). But if you respond to the survey, I'll be happy to share the results with you.

--Esther Schindler
  twitter.com/estherschindler