Re: Meeting Minutes from yesterday - Outreach program for Women

Hi all,

2013/9/8 Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com>:

> == Outreach Program for Women ==
>
> * For more ideas, we could try to get non-coding related tasks from
> teams, like publicity, webmasters, wiki team, listmasters, etc
> * Or, we could ask female users to state what they are missing in Debian.

* I miss more profiles at http://www.debian.org/women/profiles/ , or
links to personal pages in the names of the wiki (for example in
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/Projects/Statistics ).

* I miss @planetdebian in identi.ca (the API changed from status.net
to pump.io and it's not just to add an RSS feed). This could be
complemented with setting up a status.net server to host the
debian-related accounts and groups [1] (identi.ca now does not support
groups) but this implies more work for the Debian System
Administrators, I suppose...

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Identica#identi.ca_Groups

Not sure if these are small tasks or long-enough tasks to be "projects".

> VOLUNTEER NEEDED: get one or more sponsors for Debian OPW

I think Ana Guerrero, for first round, proposed to fund the OPW grants
with the money obtained from GSoC [2], but I'm not sure if that idea
got consensus or not.

[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2013/04/msg00003.html

My two cents
Laura Arjona