Re: IRC meeting this Saturday

> Hey all,

> I'm interested in discussing more ideas of what we could do as Debian
> Women, to promote getting more women into Debian.  We've had some
> ideas here on the list, but I think we are lacking some real-time
> discussion.  So, I propose that we have an IRC meeting to discuss
> ongoing things related to Debian Women.

Love the idea!

> Everybody is welcome, regardless of the time they've been in Debian
> and regardless of gender.  We want new ideas of what we can do and how
> to do it.  So, if you have ideas or are interested in hearing other

Love this even more!!

> people's ideas, please join this Saturday, at 16:00 UTC.

That's... a little early for a US west coaster on the weekend, but I'll
certainly give it a try. :)

> Hope to "see" you there!

\o/
Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski