Re: IRC meeting this Saturday

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 1:44 AM, Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey all,

I'm interested in discussing more ideas of what we could do as Debian
Women, to promote getting more women into Debian.  We've had some
ideas here on the list, but I think we are lacking some real-time
discussion.  So, I propose that we have an IRC meeting to discuss
ongoing things related to Debian Women.

Good idea :)

Everybody is welcome, regardless of the time they've been in Debian
and regardless of gender.  We want new ideas of what we can do and how
to do it.  So, if you have ideas or are interested in hearing other
people's ideas, please join this Saturday, at 16:00 UTC.

You can use the date command to find out the time in your timezone:
date --date="2013-09-07 16:00 UTC"

I have prepared an Agenda of the topics to cover in the meeting, feel
free to add more items:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/IRC07September2013

Hope to "see" you there!

"See" you the Saturday. :)