Trying to get conclusions from Debian Women Statistics

Hi all!

Looking at the graph at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/Statistics
has made me think. The blue line is increasing at a some speed (about
3 or 4 first uploads per year), what means that we're constantly
having new women doing packaging stuff. On the other side, the red an
yellow lines don't seem to move too much, what means that we are not
being able to convert those first uploaders into DDs or DMs. I wonder
if those first uploaders keep contributing without turning into DDs or
DMs, or if they just get tired and go away. Would it be possible to
also have some data comparing the dates of the first upload and last
upload, and maybe the number of uploads in-between to see if they
might provide an answer? I also wonder about the same graph for all
the contributors to the project, whether the increase rates and the
conversion between first uploads and the number of DDs, DMs (or NMs)
are comparable. Would it be possible to try to get some indicators
from the statistics in the way I'm mentioning? It might provide clues
about the most effective measures to take.

Greetings and thanks,
Miry

PS: I wish I was an expert analyzing social statistics, but I'm not,
so if anyone is proficient enough in that area, I'd definitely like to
hear their opinions