wanna-build deployment for derivatives?

Hi,

At my day job, we are attempting to set up wanna-build, buildd and
sbuild to support our (currently) in-house Debian derivative.

However, we had some trouble with wanna-build - we could not find
up-to-date deployment documentation, and had to figure out various
hardcoded paths. So:

 * Is there a wanna-build deployment guide that we can use?
 * Would you be interested in contributions that make wanna-build
easier to deploy?  (e.g. an INSTALL file, or reducing the number of
hardcoded filenames... whatever in-house changes we come up with,
basically)

I hope this list is the right point of contact for wanna-build
development, but if not, if you could send me to the right place I'd
be grateful!

Kind regards,

--
Tim Retout <diocles@debian.org>