Re: Question to Martin: How are your Grants and Paid DPL Proposals Differnt than Dunc-Tanc

* Jonathan Carter <jcc@debian.org> [2019-03-26 17:35]:
> Well, Debian LTS *is* part of Debian, at least according to the Debian
> LTS team, unless there's something else you're alluding to?

Debian LTS is part of Debian.

Debian LTS wouldn't be viable without the funded development organized
through Freexian.

Freexian's effort is not part of Debian.

Please note that I wrote "the LTS effort", and not "the Debian LTS
effort" when I referred to Freexian's initiative.  I should have been
cleaer about this.  If you re-read my sentence with that understanding
it makes more sense:

--
Martin Michlmayr
https://www.cyrius.com/