Question for Sam/Martin: what about working together?

Hello Sam & Martin,

I have read your platforms and found both of them very interesting
but also very focused on one big point: sustainability/innovation through paid
positions/projects for Martin, mediation, bringing compassion and better
decision making for Sam. (I hope my short summaries do not distort too
much your platforms)

I believe the axis that you selected to improve Debian are very relevant
and very complimentary. It would be interesting to have you both work
together, in particular since some of the topics will be sensitive and we
need some empathy to have those conversations sanely.

So my questions are the following (mostly anticipating some of the
rebuttals that you might write later on):

- Martin, what do you think of the ideas presented in Sam's platform?

- Sam, what do you think of the ideas presented in Martin's platform?

- To both, do you think you could work together?

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer