Re: Q to all candidates: Universal Operating System

On 15347 March 1977, Ian Jackson wrote:

I would like to reframe this question:
When should we expect a Debian maintainer to put in effort for use
cases, software designs, hardware platforms, etc., that they don't
personally care about ?  I have an answer to this:
So long as most of the work is being done by those who are interested
in the use case, maintainers (and anyone else with a gatekeeper role)
should do their bit (by carrying patches, mentioning alternative
dependencies, advising about debugging, or whatever).

DPL candidates: do you agree ?

Yes.

--
bye, Joerg