Re: Q to both: "Debian outreachy"

Hi Laura,

> > It might be fair to say we remain somewhat of a European project in
> > both senses of that word.
>
> Sorry I didn't understand the "both senses" of European. I can imagine
> geographically and... culturally? Could you clarify?

Geographically and culturally indeed. :)  "Western", might be another way
of saying it.

> Even promoting fortnightly social meetups that are more — how can I put
> it? — "IPA" than "ITP" would be really beneficial to the project.
>
> What do IPA and ITP mean in this context?

ITP is "Intent To Package", ie. the prefix and categorisation of bugs we
send to debian-devel prior to uploading a new package. IPA is India pale
ale, a style of beer.

In other words, promoting meetups that are more social than technical; we
don't always have to have our heads in a laptop. Apologies that this was
unclear in my original message.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.