Q to Mehdi: partners program

Hi Mehdi,

In you platform, you mention the partners program, and apparently a lot
of progress was made recently. This was a (good) surprise for me. You
write:
> With the help of the new partners team I formed during my first term,
> we started to make a list of current partners and sponsors. We are
> working on the new program and I hope we will be able to make its
> first version public in time so that it can be beneficial to
> DebConf17. With that in place, we will be able to discuss with
> potential partners the terms of their support.

I must admit that I just discovered
https://www.debian.org/partners/2017/partners.en.html

Was this announced somewhere, and did I miss it? Or was it not announced
yet?

Are the members those listed on
https://www.debian.org/intro/organization.en.html
(was the call for help public?)

Was there a (recent) public discussion about that program?

Lucas, maybe just not paying enough attention :)