Re: Naming of non-uploading DDs (Was: GR: welcome non-packaging contributors as Debian project members)

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 09:40:09PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> > I'll let the patch linger for a couple of days -- actually, I'll be away
> > for most part of tomorrow -- and then I'll apply it, posting a new
> > complete draft here shortly thereafter.
> So I'm not considering this currently as an amendment.

Kurt, my inclination was to consider this change as falling under
Constitution §A.1.3 as a change that "does not alter the meaning" of the
proposal. Do you disagree with that interpretation? If so I can, as the
proposer, turn that change into a formal amendment and directly accept
it (under §A.1.1 and §A.1.2), offering then the opportunity to seconders
to disagree forking the text. I think it's in the best interest of all
of us not to fork two options for *this* specific reason and I think
§A.1.3 applies and it's the best way forward.

Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams