Re: Question to all Candidate: In ten years...

In Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 11:35 PM, Dmitrijs Ledkovs
<dmitrij.ledkov@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please finish "In ten years I'd like Debian...."

In ten years I'd like Debian to still be thriving as the Universal OS.
 Things will obviously have changed. But, if we look back to 1993 when
Debian started, a lot of things were different; however, the spirit of
the distrubution remains.  And I think that into the future it could
be like that as well.  Things will change, it's inevitable, it's
expected, it's bound to happen.  But we can always adapt into keeping
Debian current, keeping Debian a great distribution for everybody,
keep working on making the best possible OS.

I'm not sure this matters too much for the DPL election, since the DPL
role lasts only one year, though.

--
Besos,
Marga