Re: gr_lenny vs gr_socialcontract

Le vendredi 19 décembre 2008 à 12:36 +0100, Marc Haber a écrit :
> This is something we need to agree to disagree on. There are people
> who still focus on "The Universal Operating System", and who are
> willing to make compromises in freedom without being willing to make a
> totally non-free OS.

And both categories should already be happy since it is easy to load
firmware distributed in non-free. I’m amazed by the number of posts who
completely ignore this fact and focus on issues that have already solved
technically.

In short, the ongoing GR isn’t about this disagreement, for which a
suitable compromise already exists; it is about imposing more
restrictions on the stable release than on the unstable suite.

--
 .''`.