Re: Proposal - Deferment of Changes from GR 2004-003

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 05:51:27PM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
> the thread you are grossly misrepresenting here was me stating (too
> late) that there should have been a "None of the Above" option on the
> ballot, which would effectively be a "Shut The Fuck Up" about it
> option to balance the "More Discussion" option.

Too bad people disagree with you about the intended usefulness of this
type of clause.  For all intensive purposes, a "None of the Above" has
the same meaning as "Further Discussion".  Sure, it might represent a
STFU attitude, but it certainly isn't constructive.  Burying your head
in the sand doesn't make the wolves go away, it just presents your hind
quarters as a prime target.

Again:

>>> from animal import horse
>>> horse.status()