Re: Proposal - Deferment of Changes from GR 2004-003

Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:

> no, it demonstrates that if you presume to insult me then i will
> give at least as good as i get.

[...]

> do not attempt to communicate with me again. i have no interest whatsoever in
> corresponding with an arsewipe like you.

It's delightful to see one's point made over and over again.

Further demonstration that Craig can't take it.  A recap:

In the previous GR, Craig loudly insisted that if his side won, it
would be totally unacceptable for anyone to continue the discussion.
In fact, it nearly completely died, though I would hesitate to
attribute that to Craig's foul advocacy.

In the current one, Craig didn't get his way, and so he declares that
his opponents are immoral and unprincipled.

And, delightfully, he does so in messages that demonstrate his own
inability to behave like a decent human being.

Once again Craig, thank you for your excellent proof of my points.

Thomas