On 2004-04-27 21:09:06 +0100 Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> wrote:

[...] We've been argued a lot of times before that the
SC/DFSG does not only handle pure software but all kinds of data.

Rather, we've argued that it does not only handle pure programs, but all kinds of software. Data is not necessarily computerised, so it seems odd to claim DFSG covers all kinds of it.

Keep your corrupt definitions to yourself. You could have written that in a neutral way, but did not.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at