On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 02:56:09PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> At the rate we're currently going, I don't really expect to be able to
> achieve this this year. In light of the new Social Contract, however,
> I don't believe there are any other decisions I can make in this area.

now that the Knights Lunar have proved that they are Holier Than Stallman, can
they just get on with the job of killing debian quickly?  watching and waiting
for it to die slowly is both painful and unpleasant.

please hurry up and finish the job.  it's the merciful thing to do.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>

The next time you vote, remember that "Regime change begins at home"