Re: "keep non-free" proposal

> You can't argue for a change by saying that the current system's no good
> because it's the current system.

I didn't say that, but apparently the thread has been lost.  Sven
sounded like he was saying that at some point it would be the right
time to change, but not now.  Which implies that "when" can't be
answered by "never".  His later statements seem to have confirmed that
I misunderstood, and that he agrees with you that we should never
change our policy about non-free.

> What he seemed to be saying was that the fact that we distribute non-free
> software needs to and should change. And it does need to, and it should.
> But we have a system for dealing with that already.

Really?  What is it?  What is the system for removing packages from
non-free?

Thomas