Re: RFD: Use of @debian.org email addresses

On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 12:14:13PM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> > The DMUP is a loosely written document in its current form. It also offers
> > 'examples of what we consider net abuse', which I don't believe should exist
> > in such a policy - rather, a concise list of what is permitted with all else
> > prohibited.
>
> The DMUP is a load of crap.

Oh, and it has all the teeth of an amoeba, so trying to use it to
enforce some arbitrary censorship policy is absurd. Nobody pays much
attention to the DMUP, and a fairly large number of developers break
various clauses of it on a semi-regular basis.

I think that discussion dates from 2000, and nobody really cares.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |