Re: RFD: Use of @debian.org email addresses

On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 05:39:17PM +1100, Sam Johnston wrote:
> Incoming mail is to be used only for tasks related to Debian or to packages
> in the Debian archive (including those for which an ITP has been filed).

I object to this and cannot comply with it. No developer can control
their incoming mail. That's why it's called "incoming", as distinct
from "outgoing", the mail which they control.

This resolution would make every developer in violation of the DMUP
for receiving spam. It is insane.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |