Re: The "Free" vs. "Non-Free" issue

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 04:25:11PM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> You haven't made any proposals. You asked for other people to make
> some. Nobody did.

I have not made any proposals which need to be voted on.

I have made proposals [in the context of examples of how I might tackle
specific problems].

> If you actually have a proposal to make, the process for making it is
> well documented.

You seem to be thinking that the useful thing we're trying to do here
is vote on something.

You also don't seem to understand the point of voting.

--
Raul