On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 01:05:29AM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> The part about 'other distributions' and the fact that this is a Debian-
> related mailing-list.

Ok: it's vapor for debian even though it's trivial for other
distributions.

Is that the way you wanted me to say that?

Or were you trying to get me to hide that problem?

> If you want to install some other distribution with 32/64 bit userland,
> fine. If you want to have multiarch in Debian be more than vapour, well:
> "Put up or shut up" -- GangStarr.

I have every intention of implementing 32/64 bit amd64 for debian if no
one else beats me to it.

That said, I don't have large amounts of time to put in on this, and
there's a number of people who are way ahead of me on these issues.

--
Raul