On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 04:43:39PM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> > Fact of life: multiarch is vapour and will not be usable for quite a
> > while.
>
> I'm talking about 64/32 bit userland -- which is something other
> distributions already offer.
>
> That's not vapor.

I haven't seen you post one mail to debian-amd64 or otherwise do
something to help multiarch come along, so I wonder how you make that
claim.

Debian is just what the people who do the work decide to do. Multiarch
is just vapour so far (granted, it's spiced up with all kinds of nice
smelling perfums, but still).

Michael