Re: [Moshe Zadka <m@moshez.org>] Independent Count

>> On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 19:11:32 +0100,
>> Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> said:

 > And do you really believe that people want you as DPL when you are
 > apparently unable to compress an IRC log to the relevant
 > "offensive" messages, but send a 300 lines IRC logfile instead?

	joey, I must claim responsibility for that one. I did not
 trim the log down ot forestall any suggestions of editing the
 content to be in my favour (if you see towards the end of the log,
 my use of the word excerpt was already causing some concern).

	I apologize for not trimming the log, but this is a matter of
 questioning the integrity ot the voting process, and I did not want
 to accidentally trim out any evidence; and since I am not Moshe, I
 could not know what it was he found as evidence on my duplicity.

	I apologize for not making it clear that the irc log was
 added by me.

	manoj
--
The sun never sets on those who ride into it. RKO