Re: [Moshe Zadka <m@moshez.org>] Independent Count

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> Hi,

[No need to cc dwn@ if you post to -vote and/or -devel-announce, monitoring
both always.  Providing a stripped down paragraph, however, would be appreciated.]

Rest for Moshe.

> Date: 24 Mar 2003 15:46:05 -0000
> Cc: secretary@debian.org
> From: Moshe Zadka <m@moshez.org>
> Subject: Independent Count
> To: leader@debian.org
>
> Dear Debian Project Leader,
>
> As one of the candidates in the DPL elections, I feel that some remarks
> made by the secretary in #debian-devel have caused me to be unable to
> trust his integrity. I do not feel I can trust his words about the voting
> tallies for the upcoming elections. I wish that an independent Debian
> Developer be appointed for calculating the tallies himself. The other
> developer should be a widely trusted developer in the Debian community.
>
> Thanks in advance for addressing my concerns,
> Moshe Zadka
> DPL Candidate, 2003 Elections

If you can't trust Manoj, who else can you trust in this project?

And do you really believe that people want you as DPL when you are
apparently unable to compress an IRC log to the relevant "offensive"
messages, but send a 300 lines IRC logfile instead?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Linux - the choice of a GNU generation.