Re: current A.6 draft [examples]

Firstly, I mistakenly defined the strength of defeats in my last definition, so I've changed rule (3) to match my implimentation. Strength is now measured by how many votes prefer A over B. In the previous definition I defined the strength of defeats as the difference between how many votes prefer A over B and how many votes prefer B over A. The fixed definition of strength of defeats matches my implimentation seems to match the current draft (except where default options and supermajorities are involved).

---

Definition of CCSSD

(1) A defeats B if more votes prefer A over B than B prefer over A.
(2) A challenges B if more than or an equal number of votes prefer A over B than prefer B over A.

(3) A defeats B by X, where X is equal to the number of votes that prefer A over B, if A defeats B.

(4) A superchalleges B, where A has a supermajority requirement of (X:Y) if the number of votes that prefer A over B multiplied by Y is greater than or equal to the number of votes that prefer B over A multiplied by X.

(5) A is considered if A superchallenges all options with supermajority requirements less than A. (6) A is considered if A challenges B, where B has supermajority requirements greater than or equal to A.

(7) A has a beatpath to B of strength X, if A and B are considered and A defeats B by X, or if A, B and C are considered and A defeats C by Y and C has a beatpath to B of strength Z, where X is equal to the minimum of Y and Z.

(8) A has a beatpath to B of strength 0 if there is no non-zero X such that A has a beatpath to B of strength X

(9) A has a beatpath win to B if the largest X such that A has a beatpath to B of X is greater than the largest Y such that B has a beatpath to A of Y.

(10) A is a finalist if A is considered and there is no B such that B has a beatpath win to A.

(11) A is a winner if A is a finalist and there is no B such that the casting vote prefers B over A.

---