Re: current A.6 draft

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 02:04:40PM -0500, Andrew Pimlott wrote:
> I think you left out the definition of weaker for the default
> option, no?

Correct.  I did this intentionally.

Any option defeated by the default option is a "bad choice" at the
time of this election.

> Other comments on the draft:
>
>     - Please use either tabs or spaces consistently.  ;-)

I don't notice this much, but I'll give try running the next draft
through col -bx.

>     - Not handling general (non int-1) supermajority ratios would be
>       silly.  As long as it will be understood that the n in n:1
>       need not be a whole number, there's no problem.  But it might
>       be better to mention this possibility explicitly.

Uh... can you express what the ambiguity is?  [I've only got a few
moments here for a reply, I'll try figuring this one out tomorrow.]

Thanks,

--
Raul