Re: current A.6 draft

Hi,

Andrew Pimlott:
>     - Please use either tabs or spaces consistently.  ;-)

Seconded.

>     - I find use of terms before their definitions jarring.  But
>       since nobody else has complained, that's may just be me.

IMHO it's unusual, but I actually like it that way. The reader can easily
skip the details for later if you're just interested in the general
overview.

Turn it around, and they'll be flooded with details you don't know what
they're useful for until four paragraphs later.

--
Matthias Urlichs     |     noris network AG     |     http://smurf.noris.de/