Re: supermajority options

Hi,

Jochen Voss:
>  * If we really would want to cover the case of several
>    competing proposals we could use a two step mechanism: we
>    could first determine a candidate via Condorect voting with
>    CpSCC (without any supermajority stuff) and then use [6] the
>    decide whether we want the winner of the first step to be
>    implemented.

We can package that into one step -- put a "here's where I would draw the
line" option on the ballot. That option would not participate in
Condorcet -- it would be used afterwards to check whether there's a
supermajority.

I like the idea.

--
Matthias Urlichs     |     noris network AG     |     http://smurf.noris.de/