Re: RFD: informal proposal

On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 09:02:06PM +0100, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> Will it always?

Yes.  Unless there's a tie and the person with the casting vote chooses
differently each time.  I should disallow that.

> Does that method still conform to the same criteria
> Condorcet+CSSD does?

Well... let's put it this way:  It conforms to the same criteria as the
Nov 16 draft conforms to.

I'm asking if there are any specific criteria that it doesn't conform to.
[But I want to know what those criteria are.]

> I don't know, and frankly I don't like that kind of rule because it will
> make a controversial vote [otherwise the result wouldn't change in the
> first place] even more controversial.

Please give an example?

Thanks,

--