Re: Unusual behaviour regarding default options and supermajority requirements.

On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 04:11:53PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Err, i don't know anything about voting system, apart from what i read
> lastly on debian-vote, but it seems to me that if you change the default
> option, (that is the 'non of the above' on ballots, right) then you are
> not rerunning the algorithm with identical votes, but then, i may be
> wrong about this.

He was hypothesizing running another election with the same options on
the ballot and the same voters.  He made the simplifying assumption that
no voters would change their mind between elections, but that's just to
nail down the issue enough to make it possible to talk about.

--
Raul