Re: Geez.

Steve Langasek wrote:
On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 09:33:34PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:

Yow, Debian uses a ludicrously complicated voting system.

How was it chosen in the first place anyway?

(Personally, I'm an approval voting fan. Easy to understand, and particularly good when the most important thing is to avoid causing a furious schism.)

What would ever give you the idea that we try to avoid schisms?
Obviously you don't.  :-)  *I* do, which is why I like approval voting.

Still wondering how the voting system was picked.