Re: Trying to determin the Quorum

On Sun, Mar 31, 2002 at 06:35:44PM -0600, Debian Project Secretary wrote:

> 	The LDAP database of active UIDs can help:
>   However, LDAP contains non human UID entries as well, so one must
>   correlate this with the key rings. We may do this by querying LDAP by
>   fingerprint information. So, extracting all fingerprints for the
>   keys, and querying  LDAP, we get:

Does limiting on 'objectclass: debiandeveloper' help?  Judging by the
name, that ought to be sufficient for finding all DDs in the LDAP
directory...

>  Number of unique UIDs corresponding to the fingerprints:  939
>  Total number of UID entries in LDAP:                     1098

Hmm.  An LDAP search on just objectclass=debiandeveloper finds 1042
matches.  So, I guess I'm overlooking something. <shrug>

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer