Apology (was: Re: Debate announcement and call for votes)

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 12:32:02PM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 06:27:02PM +0100, Ralf Treinen wrote:

> > I don't believe it. Having a panel discussion at a time which is in
> > the middle of the night for one of the candidates is completely
> > unacceptable. I interpret this as a blatant attempt to put Rapha?l
> > at a disadvantage in the panel.
>
> Yeah. The panel is against Raphael. We want to intentionally sabotage
> his chances at becoming the DPL. We are a US Cabal.

I wish to apologize to Ben for blaming him for volontary unfairness
towards a candidate. I was expecting that Ben (or whoever is in charge)
makes an attempt to propose conditions which are reasonable for all
candidates in the first place. Seeing that this was not the case made
the red lights go for me.  Luckily, Raphael showed much more reason and
moderation than me in his reaction.

-Ralf.