Debate announcement and call for votes

We have tentatively scheduled an IRC Debate for the DPL candidates
around March 23rd 04:00 UTC. The times for the US work out to:

(Friday 22nd March)
US/Pacific          8pm
US/Mountain         9pm
US/Central          10pm
US/Eastern          11pm

Please post non-US times for this (I didn't have a chance to work them
out.

We expect the Debate to last about an hour. We are currently finalizing
the format.

Candidates, please RSVP if these times suit your schedule. It isn't too
late to change things to work around your schedules.

For all Debian and Non-Debian members, please post your questions to me
that you'd like to see the candidates answer. These can either be
general questions for all the candidates, or specific to a particular
one (the format of the Debate has one phase with questions particular to
the candidates). Make sure you mark them as such, and if to a candidate,
which one it is for.

The Debate coordination team will water these down into common themes as
needed. Post questions directly to bcollins-debate@debian.org (the
temporary alias for the Debate coordination team).

Thanks,
  Ben

/       Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux    --    WatchGuard.com      \
`          bcollins@debian.org   --   Ben.Collins@watchguard.com           '