Re: Debate announcement and call for votes

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 08:49:56PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I suggest to put it later, something like 21:00 UTC the 23th. That does
> make 22:00 pm for me, it's ok. For you it would be 14:00 and for
> Branden 16:00 (if he's in US/Eastern), but on the saturday and you'd be
> hopefully free.

That will also work for me.  Actually I'm game for just about any time
of day except while I'm at work.  And during the weekend that's not an
issue.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    A committee is a life form with six
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    or more legs and no brain.